AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Not Sweating

I'm on my way to play in Toronto to perform my upcoming show at The Wolf & Firkin. Am I nervous? No, I'm not nervous. I love feeling nervous but now I play my gigs and I feel I'm good at what I do. I certainly miss playing shows where you plan, scheme, and write with a group of great musicians then invite a wack of people to come and check out the new noise that will soon transform the imaginations of all future generations to come. That feeling of preparation, mixed with edge vision and power, is fantastic even after you find out that the future generations were unable to attend the show. I am Augblog. I am a pub entertainer. I work alone in small spaces. The thing is I don't work alone. The audience is my orchestra, and it is a different orchestra every time. I love it! It's just that....I don't get nervous....and I kinda wish I did.

Site Meter