AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Slippery Snowy Roads

this is an audio post - click to play
Saturday night at Spezzo was surprisingly busy considering the roads were not the best. There were more than a few cars slipping and sliding in the snow along Hwy 404 on my way to perform. The night went by without anything out of the ordinary happening. I was very happy to meet the people from Edmonton, Halifax and Vancouver. They made my night so I wanted them to be part of my evening's post. I am not showing their picture, however, I did record them on the above audio clip. Two of them didn't know what a blog was so when they sign on to hear the clip they will have had their first blog experience. I'm glad. I wish them well...brrrrr.....it's cold out there....the adventure continues....

Site Meter