AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

AUGBLOG (The Week Ahead..and a yesterday glance)

Aug..

The coming week should prove to be an interesting one, but before I discuss next week I wanted to mention that last night at the Phoenix & Firkin was fun. Thank you Michael & Donna ( Michael's wife), Carolyn, Diane , Steve and Donna ( not Michael's wife) for coming in to say hello. Kirk, it's always a blast having you come up and sing with me. Cheers! Michael took a great many pics and it was nice to meet the Curlers ( a curling team that was friendly...you know...I've never gone curling...I'm sure I'm missing something). Sophie, Zee and the gang were there hanging out. I'll be there again tonight.

Tuesday I will be doing my Open Mic Gig at the Wolf & Firkin. I always meet people from all over the world there, not to mention the talent that shows up.

Thursday is St. Patrick's Day. I'm doing a double header. I'll be performing at the Dickens & Firkin in Milton from 2-5 PM. After a quick tear down I will head east to play the Phoenix & Firkin. It's an 8 oclock start at the Phoenix and I play until 12. It was good of Billy to hire an Italian to play Irish Day. I've got the Wild Rover ready to go...No Nay Never...la la la la....

Friday & Saturday I head west to play the Fox & Fiddle in Mississauga (Enfield Place).

Cheers!

Site Meter