AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hydro Dave and his Orchestra


Hydro Dave and his Orchestra
Originally uploaded by AugTheBlog.
Last night at the Wolf & Firkin it was Sandra's birthday. Marg's group came out. I just discovered that Marg lives in Milton and since I played in Milton for the first time last week I found this entertaining.

I met 3 Daves last night...Manitoba Dave ( check out yesterday's first audio post )....Story Dave (works for Hydro...check out yesterday's second audio post about Stompin' Tom). I decided to post this picture with Hydro Dave, and some of his work associates. I had alot of fun singing about Hydro Dave. These things are always hard to explain the day after (you had to have been there I guess).

John, from New Jersey popped in at the end. Ji Gandie made an appearance.....Lilly and I will be heading up north for Easter to be with family....the adventure continues.....

Site Meter