AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day @ The Phoenix & Firkin




Last night I had a great time hanging out and celebrating St. Patrick's Day with more than a few fine Toronto folks. It was good to see Ron there with his wife Mary Anne. Since it was also Mary Anne's birthday, Ron appropriately sang a romantic song to her. Al & Sue were in fine form. When the night began I thought we were off to a slow start, but Sue kept her hands in clap mode. Soon enough this caught on and the night turned out to be a great success. A success to me is to have everyone feeing much better at the end of the night than they did when they entered the room at the start. Last night was a definite one to remember. My boss Billy treated me royally, and I also salute Naz, Brettsky, and staff for helping to make last night one that I won't soon forget.

Cheers!

Site Meter