AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Sarah Sings

Hello Everyone. I have to admit that a little shock and awe has hit me. I received my first comment. Thanks Bob. It feels like I just got a record deal or something explosively similar. I must thank the Boston Pizza staff upfront. When I was bringing in my equipment everyone was extra nice to me. The main hostess informed me that "Sarah's here." Mmmmm ....oh there she is. She even brought her 2 daughters Emma and Kathleen (they asked me if I was famous..lol..of course not). Her friend Steve was with her. It was nice hearing about his love for Garcia and the Dead. I was playing softly and Sarah finally made it over to the room where I was performing. Sarah....You Rock!!! What a voice. We did Crazy together and her daughters were charming. Rose and Ron showed up again and I had a very meaningful conversation with them in between sets. Of course it would be a sin not to mention Michelle, Pat and Jim (Donna's neighbours). I also got a kick out of the young couple with Metallica shirts. I was honoured by their participation (my middle two fingers are pointing downward.....my hand thrusting upward). Three hours fly by. Thanks again Boston Pizza. See you in October.

Site Meter