AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

LAST OPEN MIC OF 2004

I ended up playing upstairs at the Wolf & Firkin last night. I met Mike (my best friend for the night) and Genise from Southern California; they are a great couple. Mike is an all around musician. His main instrument is trumpet. The "Great" Christopher Hollow popped in with Debbie (with her new Canon camera). It was nice to meet her friend Laura. Pamela, Albion and Sherry were on staff. I thank all the club owners and patrons of all the establishments where I am allowed to perform. I never take the privledge for granted. I would especially like to thank Billy Lehman for being a great man to work for in 2004. Your fairness and kindness to the musicians who work for you is well documented in pub conversations all around Toronto. Happy New Year to Doug, CRC and Catherine (some new blog friends in the USA). Happy New Year to "Marg's Gang". Happy New Year to Lilly. Happy New Year to Ava and parents and to the rest of my family. Happy New Year Irene. Happy New Year to one and all. I am looking forward to a great New Year's Party at Spezzo in Richmond Hill where I will be performing with my favourite musician of 2004. CHEERS!
with David EllulThanks to David Ellul for singing and playing at my last OPEN Mic (open luigi) of 2004.
with member of THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCHOut of nowhere a group of 20 or so people pop in to the Wolf & Firkin. I had no idea they were THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH. I wish your band continued success in the New Year.

Site Meter