AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Bert is Richard-Richard Is Bert

this is an audio post - click to play
Bert-Richard-Richard-BertI would frequently perform at a pub called Rosie McGee in Oakville. It was there I met a young man named Bert. I didn't know it was Bert because I forgot his name the second time I saw him. I then began receiving emails from Bert because we would exchange pictures from all the Rosie gigs. That's why I thought that this guy has definately got to be Bert. The thing is, the guy I thought was Bert was actually Richard. The reason I thought he was Bert was because he was the outspoken one of the group. Bert's (the real Bert) girlfriend Nicole looked a little disappointed when I explained this. The bottom line is that I'm really glad they showed up last night at the Devil's Harp. Just to add further confusion, I notice on the audio clip that I mention that we are at The Devil's Advocate (another Toronto Pub)....mmmm.....maybe mid life creeping in on me..perhaps I should go pay a visit to my therapist Bert...the adventure continues.......Bert The Photographer

Site Meter