AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Invisible Hilarious Or Not So Hilarious Lost Post

this is an audio post - click to play
I really can't describe yesterday evening at The Devil's Harp. It had many hilarious moments that wouldn't be funny without the nuanced madness of the audio clip. Some of the people I spoke with were uncomfortable having their picture taken so I decided that I wouldn't take any at all, a night off so to speak. When I got home the audio clip was mysteriously missing. It did not make it to my blog (I might have pressed the wrong button to send). No, it wasn't like this was lost art that can't be captured again. I sometimes get home and listen to a clip to find that it wasn't as funny or effective. It's a zero deal. What matters is the process. I like the process of having a recorded conversation with people I just met in a pub. I always assume that it has no value to anyone but me. I even like the hyper distorted sound of an excited voice overloading the phone. I just find it interesting that the one night I choose to not take any pictures (actually the only night since I started blogging) is the night that my audio malfunctions, and it also is the night where I really don't know how to put into words what had transpired. I will take the coward's route and reveal nothing. Somehow it means more that way. In fact I'm glad I wrote about it. On that note this is AUGBLOG signing off.

Site Meter