AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Augblog Outtakes....

I thought I'd post some audio posts that never made it on to my blog for one reason or another...Cheers!

Bite My ____
this is an audio post - click to play

AugWa Man (Mike) with Rosie
this is an audio post - click to play

Shar's Breathing
this is an audio post - click to play

What's wrong with this picture?
this is an audio post - click to play

My brother's a funny guy, but on this posting he sounds 2% shy of sarcastic....I think you had to have been there for this one...
this is an audio post - click to play

Chris' Rant...we're all entitled to our opinion but i don't think we should judge people by the decisions of their leaders...it's just not that simple.....i kept the tape rolling but i didn't want to post it on the main page...can't post this stuff on the internet....lol....
this is an audio post - click to play

Site Meter