AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Green Shirt Celebration Day

Green Shirt Celebration Day
Last night I had a fun night at the Wolf. Texas Tony popped by, Wisconsin DennisWisconsin Dennis ( picture above) got people going. Mark, (picture below) the young man with the projecting voice, took the stage.Mark's Projecting Voice I got to meet a group of four (Mike, Anne, Monica and Brian) good people who participated. Anne-Brian Love-Monica-MikeOn my break, Mike told me some great stories about the Red Lantern, on Merton in the seventies, and hanging out in Yorkville in the sixties. Somehow at the end of the day, I thought about the good fellow from Ireland with the green shirt. He had great spirit, and Gandie even said that he deserved a special mention. So I declare this day GREEN SHIRT CELEBRATION DAY! (special nod to Catherine's Laughing Sky)......the adventure continues.....

Site Meter