AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shel-B & C.O.D. Perform

With Shel-BWith C.O.D.
Since my last posting I have been performing at my regular Tuesday nights (Open Mic) @ the Wolf & Firkin & Thursday night shows at the Phoenix & Firkin. I am thankful to Billy for extending my stay at the Phoenix until October. Come visit! I also played more Spezzo dates, and a Badger show (where the famous Tara, was bartending). Triple CHEERS! to all.

I was ready to pack up my gear last night when a young lady named Shel-B came up to sing a few spontaneous songs. She sounded great, and we all appreciated her talent. Her music partner C.O.D. also came up and performed. I thank you both for shining light on the Open Mic.

Thanks Ren, for taking the above pics of Shel-B and C.O.D. Vera, you need a stage to showcase your off-the-wall sense of humour. Bruce, it was great to see you again, Gandie, as always....Cheers!, and Happy Birthday Sharon...

Also Ren...Congratulations on your Assistant Manager promotion....the adventure continues...

Site Meter