AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Something Tells Me...

....I'm into something good....

this is an audio post - click to play


I'm Into Something Good
Herman's Hermits
By Gerry Goffin and Carol King

Woke up this mornin' feelin' fine
Theres somethin' special on my mind
Last night I met a new girl in the neighborhood
Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin' good.

She's the kind of girl who's not too shy
And I can tell I'm her kind of guy
Well she danced close to me like I hoped she would
and somethin' tells me I'm into somethin' good.

CHORUS

We only talked for a minute or two
but we stuck close together
the whole night through
Can this be fallin' in love
well she's everthing I been dreamin' of.

When I walked her home and she held my hand
I knew it couldn't be just a one night stand
So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could
and somethin' tells me I'm into somethin' good.

Site Meter