AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

OPEN LUIGI


Jammin' With Eric and Gus
Originally uploaded by AugTheBlog.
Duncan appears out of nowhere with some great tunes...he used to play music for a living...I was shocked when he told me what year he was born...he is in great shape..made me want to display the pics in Black & White....Mike sings "Needle and the Damage Done"...Debbie's back from Spain...Alicia and Jen show up....Marg's group is a party....thanks again....i give up.....they tell me that i look like a luigi, sound like a luigi...i just renamed my microphone LUIGI.....not a louie....a luigi...Open Luigi is what this is....you guys win....Eric plays half the night with me....i loved his "country" harmonica playing....
The Amazing Duncan (model 1945)
Thanks again....Welcome Home Debbie
full story soon...

Site Meter