AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Importance of Unimportance Vs The Unimportance Of Importance

Last night I had this line going through my brain. "We must put motion into

these lines!". I had no idea why so I decided that I would do an audio post

just for fun, role playing someone reciting this and another more serious

person judging how this person was reciting "We must put motion into these

lines!" Maybe now it sounds more like "We must put motion into these lines?"

Actually, not really. On my way to the pub I thought that I wanted to make this

line a centerpiece of my night. I got Allen to recite the line. He did it in a

comical way. He didn't even question why I asked him to say the line. When he

and his 3 friends go back to England they assured me that they would check

out my site. This line made me want to reach out and go the extra 10 miles.

I ended up getting a very talented fellow named Randy up to sing a few tunes.

I needed him to recite this, at this point, ridiculous line regarding putting

motion into lines. We ended up in the middle of Elm Street in downtown Toronto

singing to the oncoming traffic. At that point I felt that I was putting motion

into these lines. All of this rheteric is at the very least unimportant.

Maybe someone reading this will write a poem called "We must put motion into

these lines!" Brilliance blinds you when there isn't any there. Even though

this experience may come across as fluff, or having way too much time on my

hands, it is, nonetheless, an example of putting creativity into motion (putting

motion into the lines perhaps? LOL....Ouch! My Cheek Hurts). Oh Well!

I need to go put motion into these legs and do some house cleaning.......the

sweet madness continues......next stop....Mississauga, Ontario...

Site Meter