AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Ray Of Light Shines On Hollywoodbridge

Hi Tanya...Oh My God....There are less than 5 people here tonight...."It'll Fill up around 10 " . Tanya's optimism always helps the vision of a good night reveal itself as a possibility. Okay.....I order my pasta dish ....cooked to perfection by AHHHHLLLEEEEE!!!! the cook. There's Ray at the bar. I didn't even see him come in. Everyone knows Ray. He's a great musician/writer/sing....hold on Ray ...there are too many slashes in your name. Ray is one of the better songwriters around. One day his talent will extend past these chosen walls of Woodbridge. Alex and Justin were there again They are Bonafyde fans. Here comes Christian with shorter dreads. He's giving me the finger (non-threateningly). Was it something I said? Dean and Brian came to play darts and to visit Tanya. Dean is very intense this evening. It's possibly because I haven't learned "Shameless" yet. Everyone's just hanging out. I played a couple of sets and near the end of the night Ray played one of his originals, then he passed the guitar back to me. Later he came up and did a few covers. A crowd started forming around him as he played and sang. Mike came in with some people from France (Fabien and Sophie). Fabien went up and sang harmonies with Ray. Tuesday Night In Woodbridge
The night ended with Mike coming up to sing a roaring version of "New Orleans Is Sinking". I like playing guitar behind him. He has a very powerful voice. When I speak about people from Woodbridge I always find myself wanting to give a lot of compliments. The truth is that there is serious talent there. I am humbled weekly at the Moose. Well there you go... Apparently Jay and Tanya will be reading this (Dave, Jay's friend didn't want to be mentioned)....by the way I appreciate the kind emails from the the folks from Detroit, Rochester, and Cleveland. Thanks....the adventure continues....

Site Meter