AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

FULL HOUSE!!!


FULL HOUSE!!!..
Originally uploaded by AugTheBlog.
....Spezzo in Richmond Hill was packed last night....Steve O takes charge....Maria from Woodbrige orders me around....Bossy Woodbridge Maria's Leg..outside singing Wonderwall with "White Chocolate" while Steve is stealin' my job...White Chocolate....Bartender Mike and Manager Carlos play guitar while I croon...Shannon's before=her after...Classy Toni(curly blonde wih date) introduces herself...Dan's Perfect hair is outstanding...the great Ali (the cab driver) is my saviour because he drove me to Spezzo and then came to pick me up afterwards (my van was out of order for the evening)...The Great Ali..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!...the adventure continues...

Site Meter