AUGBLOG

This is interactive entertainment. From your favourite pub to everyone's desktop. Aug The Blog is coming soon.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Bachata King


Wilson Manuel Bachata King
Originally uploaded by AugTheBlog.
Kristen, from Markham, smiles everytime Wilson sinks a shot. He's a shark. Meanwhile I am setting up my equipment at this Fox & Fiddle in Mississauga. I am then further informed that he won the last 7 games straight. I cheer him on and then he tells me he's a singer and a songwriter. He starts singing Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" and sounds pretty good. Kristen still has that proud look on her face. He has that romantic type voice that make the young (and older) girls cry. I have a good feeling about this guy so before he gets away I ask him to pose for a picture. He strikes the pose a few times. Not shy. He self proclaims himself the BACHATA KING. He has a Bachata band that occasionally plays at the Dominican Friendly Restaurant on St. Clair & Oakwood on Sundays (8 PM start). All this happens before I begin to play. All this happens before I find out about "GUMP".

Site Meter